Thursday, December 24, 2009

What I am Not Going to Write About - Christmas Edition

I am not going to talk about my presents under the tree, the gingerbread Christmas Tree, the real Christmas tree, or the headless gingerbread men because they were crushed in the box before we even opened it, or how we are having salmon for Christmas dinner which I really don’t like.

I am not going to talk about the little Christmas tree we have in the RV, or the way my Mom what made me write about what I liked about Christmas on the little pieces of colored paper to make the chain that goes into the dining room of my Aunt Lalitha and Uncle Garret's house.

I am not going to talk about the Christmas presents I got for people because my Mom, who is typing this, will then know what her Christmas present is.

I am not going to talk about what Christmas means to me and how I wake up every morning and count how many days it is until Christmas.

I am not going to talk about how all the presents under the tree are for me and that what I really want for Christmas is a secret.

I have missed having a lot of junk food like we normally do at our regular Christmas Party. I particularly miss having our own house because then I have my own room so I could have some peace and quiet during parties.

I really don’t miss going to pantomimes and since I already went ice skating in Sun Valley I am ok not going this year.

If I was King of the World I would have all my other stuffed animals join us for Christmas (the ones that are in storage) and my Panda names Snookie would be fixed – he has a very big hole in his leg that I can put my thunb in it is so big. And all my other close relatives would be able to join us – just to make it more interesting and to learn about people from all over the world – I would invite everyone from all over the world to Christmas.

There would be an enormous feast with pasta and pizza from Italy, from France there would be crepes, and from England Cadbury’s chocolate, and India rice and China dumplings and bamboo for the pandas. Not just ever body but also all the animals would come to Christmas as well.

I suppose there would be a choir – maybe multiple choirs – but they might not have brought their instruments except their voices. The songs would be about many different things like Rudolph, joy, peace and hope. The choirs would sing songs and everyone would feel peaceful.

Here is my wish for everyone in the world: I hope they have a wonderful new year filled with happiness and peace and everyone becomes an amazing joke teller and that everyone brings me a good joke at my next party.

Oh no, I just wrote about something. Good bye and Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment