Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Blog About Simon from a French Persons Perspective

Bonjour. I am Pierre. And I am the French brother of Jean Claude. Jean Claude happened to be a pen pal of Simone when he was little. Actually, he is still little because he took a special potion. He wanted to take that special potion to ensure that he would be Simones Pen Pal for a while. Because like me, he likes Simone. He is about Simone’s age. You see, my brother was born 8 years ago on December 17, 2001right next to the Tour Eiffel in the hospital.

I read over my brothers letters and realized how nice and kind Simone is. Simone is a very nice garcon. He is very kind and always says "Bonjour" to anyone he happens to pass including the very nice little toy French poodles. The white little ones, the pink ones, the black ones. The ones with painted toenails. Even the ones with bows in their hair. He knows a lot of things and is amazing at mathematiques. He is a truly amazing and outstanding garcon.

I cannot believe how extraordinaire he is. For example, he loves chocolate crepes. They make them nice and hot here in Paris. Simone is also extraordinaire because he is very good at writing and is actually an author and has published many books. My favorite book that Simone wrote is The Life and Lies of the Biggest Toy Chihuahua in the World. I also love the way he dresses – always in green. Green is my favorite color. And guess what? Green is Simone favorite color as well. We have so much in common.

You may wonder where Simone is right now. Maybe here in Paris? You may know he is on an RV trip – so it would not work to drive the RV to Paris across the Atlantic Ocean, However I know he has a magical button in the RV and if he pushes it he is then transported into the driveway of me and my brothers condominium here is Paris about 20 feet from the Tour Eiffel

I have been to the Tour Eiffel about 500 times, I am serious. But I will not be allowed to go on it anymore once I reach 1000. One trip is cool, two times is cool. Three times is ok. Four times it is nice but it is a little boring. Five times is very boring, six times it is very very boring. Once you get to 500 times up the Tour Eiffel you don’t even want to go anymore. But once I get to 1000 times up the Tour Eiffel you get a special prize – it is a surprise what the surprise is. Perhaps free tickets to go another 1000 times up the Tour Eiffel. I hope not.

Simone has walked up the Tour Eiffel once. He counted 657 steps.

I am afraid I must be going now so Avoir to you all.

PS If you email Simone please send him best wishes from his friend Pierre.

No comments:

Post a Comment