Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What I Am Not Going to Blog about #2

Today I am sitting in a coffee shop called Timothy’s World Coffee in Winnipeg, Canada. Winnipeg is in Manitoba which is a Province. They don’t have states in Canada. I am drinking a hot chocolate and eating a big nice chocolate brownie thing.

We just finished going to the Winnipeg Zoo which until 2008 contained the world’s longest living polar bear. But then in 2008 unfortunately she died. Unfortunately they don’t have any more polar bears at the Winnipeg Zoo.

Oh man, we are off the subject again…alright…so this is what I am not going to blog about…

First off I am not going to blog about how I really don’t like cherry pie with ketchup. I just wrote that for fun. Really I like my cherry pie plain or with any type of ice cream.

I am not going to blog about Minnesota or staying with Rachel and Leah and playing Knights of Sedonia on guitar hero until I was sick of it.

I am not going to blog about the Renaissance Fair and how I won a toy dagger with a game involving frogs and a catapult and a big bucket of water. That is for another blog another day that will only happen if I go to a city in an alternative universe in an alternative dimension 50 million galaxies away on a planet called Zenuom. But the chances are about 50 50 that I will go there.

I am not going to blog about Gabby and Isobel, the beautiful golden retrievers that live with Rachel and Leah or about how it makes me want to get a dog in our real house on the planet called Zenuom.

And I am certainly not going to blog about the book I am reading called Double Fudge by Judy Blume. Or how I am already on page 94 out of 213. I shouldn’t say too much because this is just way off the subject…

I am not going to talk about any of the parties that people had for us in Minnesota like at Auntie Julia where we played Scrabble and Electronic Life and Josh ate 50 billion cake bites. I only ate 3, don’t worry.

In fact I am not going to blog about anything.

Oh man, I just bloged about something.

Gotta go now.

Bye.

PS I like pie.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Simon, I like my pie with marmite. Especially cherry and onion pie.

    ReplyDelete