Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Later Impressions

I am really excited about the whole RV trip but also really sad. I can't decide if I am happy or sad. I am really a cross between the two.

I am really sad because I am going to be leaving all my friends and I probably won't be able to travel back to London again. I am also really really sad because I have lived in London almost all my life and I have lived on the same street for 6 years. 6 years is like forever when you are 7 years old.

I am really going to miss my bedroom and the view from the window when it is sunset or sunrise. From my bedroom window I can see most of the garden and part of the crematorium and part of our neighbours gardens. The colors in my garden are mostly green, black, gray and red. The red part is the shed and the playhouse. The green part is all the grass and plants and the bamboo. We have bamboo in the garden becasue I like pandas. The black part is the soil and the gray is the stones.

We have a swing set, a wagon, a playhouse, and a lot a lot a lot of green space. We also have a sprinkler and a hose. We have a lot of gnomes to take care of the garden - but I am not a gnome expert.

I will miss the London Eye, Big Ben, the aquarium, the Natural History Museum, and riding on Bus Number 82. I will miss the All You Can Eat Chinese Buffet especially because of the chocolate fountain.

The Spaniards Pub I will miss because it has good food and it is also really cool because there are ghosts living in the shadows - that are going to come and eat you!

But I am also really happy because we are going back to American where I was born and where all my family was born. We are planning on seeing most of our family - but not everybody. We are going to see my Oregon Grandpa, Mama Jo and Grandma and Grandpa.

And we are going to see some volcanos in Hawaii and have a ton of fun in the RV.

I am not a Volcanologist but I am hoping to become one.

As you can see I am both really sad and really happy. But I am mostly happy.

Ta ta for now.

1 comment:

  1. Dear simon, I am all sad that you are leaving. I wish you could stay a bit longer I don't know how I am going to play peppers without you and Thomas I hope we can keep in touch.
    Your friend,
    Dom.

    ReplyDelete