Monday, June 29, 2009

Cracker Jack


Yesterday I had my very first Cracker Jack. For those of you who don't know what a Cracker Jack is, it is a special type of food that is carmel coated popcorn and every packet comes with a special surprise inside.

Cracker Jack is very yummy and they are like a supreme delicacy although the surprizes are not like plastic bunnies because they always are flat to fit into the box. For an example a pencil topper. A pencil topper goes on to your pencil and has a picture on it and when you twirl the pencil the picture will move.

My great Aunt Jean introduced me to them. She is 92, almost 93 and she lives in the Versailles - when I say the Versailles I don't mean the Versailles outside of Paris - I mean an apartment building in Philadelphia.

Now I have to go. Ta ta for now.

1 comment:

  1. dear simon I think cracker jacks sound good. I don't know what you said about the toy bunny. And I'm guessing that you got a pencil topper.
    From,
    Dom.

    ReplyDelete