Saturday, September 26, 2009

I like pie

Different types of pie I know

I like pie.
I like cherry pie with ketchup because that way it is very yummy.
I like apple pie with chocolate sauce because then it tastes like chocolate apple pie.
I like lemon pie with lemon juice that way it is extra lemony
I like chocolate pie with Hershey’s hot fudge because that way it is extra chocolaty
I like blueberry pie with blueberry jam. It is very blueberry that way
I like pumpkin pie plain because that is just the way that I like it

But my very favorite is white and dark chocolate fudge pie with dark and white chocolate fudge because that way it is very and white chocolate fudgy.

I like pie because it is yummy.

I have eaten pie in many different places but I have never tasted yummier pie than my Mom’s. My mom’s pie it always the best because of her secret ingredients. I have no idea what they are but I think it is cooked lima beans and liver pate because that is my mom’s favorite.
.
Good bye
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment