Sunday, August 16, 2009

I Will Blog About Nothing.

Here is a list about nothing I am going to write about...

I want to write about nothing because there is nothing to write about.

I am not going to write about the movie that I saw last night called Legally Blonde or the movie I saw the night before called G Force.

I certainly I am not going to write about the 334 pages I have read in my book Harry Potter And The Order of the Phoenix.

I will not even think about blogging about the hour and a half long bike ride I did yesterday with my Mom on Kendall Farm Road.

I am not going to write about my friend coming over to visit today or the Treasure Hunt we hope to go on.

I am not going to write about the new pair of socks I just got - they are white with pink polka dots. I wish I could return them. But I can't. My mom lost the receipt.

I am not going to write about the cross country skis that are in the house that I am staying in.

I am not going to write about making blueberry jam with my brother and Dad yesterday. And I definately will not blog about cleaning up the messy kitchen after we made the jam.

I am not going to write about the computer game I like to play called Dragonfable.

I am not going to write about another copmputer game I like called Poptropica.

I am going to write about nothing because I like nothing.

Hey, I just blogged about somthing! I just blogged a list about all the things I am not going to blog about.

The end.

2 comments:

  1. You just wrote a brilliant blog in the style of the brilliant orator, Marcus Tullius Cicero, born 106 B.C. He was famous for telling everyone what he was not going to tell them. Well done, bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are not up to much Simon! I wish my doing nothing was as exciting as your doing nothing. Keep up doing nothing!

    ReplyDelete