Monday, March 25, 2013

Dear followers,

welcome back! or in the case of my class welcome! if you have to this site by accident, then read on since i assure you its better then the site you were trying to get to. for the next week or so I, Simon David Ace Grossman will be blogging about the trip to London that  me and my mother are on. please note that I am writing this on the 25th of march 2013 so if you are reading this in the year 500,000 AS(After Simon) trying to find out about my early life, i am NOT still on that trip. below i am going to post some photos from our 1st and 2nd days.


in the food court at Logan, we noticed that up on the wall were these signs for many major cities. its funny to think that america is wider then the Atlantic ocean.






in the Victoria and Albert museum  there was a very cool screen that allowed the user to create their own coat of armor. if you are in my class, then ask Ms.Adams to show you the one I made for the class. the motto, in Latin means "through effort to the stars" I have the same motto on my coat of arms which you will see below.
This is my coat of arms. I worked hard on it so enjoy(or else, DUN DUN DUN).











These are pictures of models of the globe theater. they are, hilariously, IN the globe theater. Humans (snort). the globe theater we were in was the 3rd globe. i shall now tell you the great Chronicals of the Globe.
The 1st globe, burned down. they were in the middle of a show, but it required the king of england. so what do they do? they get the king of England! a cannon was shot to salute the king, but  he must not of positioned  the cannon quite right, and boom bang whiz ( or woop zoop sloop) the roof was on fire. for the low watt bulbs in the audiance the cannon hit the thached roof and bang in fire it went. we do know that every one was evacuated, b














No comments:

Post a Comment