Monday, February 22, 2010

A Conversation with my Mom

Right now I am in the library in Memphis, Tennessee. Yes, it is true I am in the town where Elvis lived and yes I have seen Graceland but no we are not going to go there for the tour because my parents are just saying no, because it is too expensive.

And now here is:

A Conversation with my Mom!

S: Mom, what year were you born?
M: I was born in 1962.
S: Now tell me, how long has it been since you last had chocolate?
M: It was about 36 hours ago. We were in the RV and I had a chocolate covered macadamia nut.
S: Now mom, how many chocolate covered macadamia nut clusters are left?
M: I believe there are two.
S: Are those two for me and Josh?
M: Only if you eat a mess of carrots, milk and broccoli.
S: When was the last time you had something to do with chocolate in secret?
M: Do I have to tell you the truth?
S: Yes.
M: Alright. I bought some M&M’s in Scottsdale a few weeks ago, but it was just a small packet.
S: Now mom, are there any left?
M: No. Next question please.
S: When will you next get some chocolate?
M: I am not telling. Next subject please.
S: Have you ever met an alien?
M: Only your father.
S: Dad is an alien?
M: Well, you had to know sometime. He is from the planet Zorgulon.
S: Tell me the story!
M: Not until you are 18.

S: Do you like pie?
M: As a matter of fact, yes. Especially warm and with ice cream. Anything else?
S: All this is making me hungry what about you?
M: Absolutely.
S: Lets go have lunch!
M: Next stop – The RV Cafeteria!

No comments:

Post a Comment